Registration for ESS Les Diablerets activities implies acceptance of these conditions.
Classes can be booked by email, phone, via our website, on site.
The prices indicated include the teaching provided by the instructors of ESS Les Diablerets and exclude all other services (ski lift pass, equipment, meals except reserved, insurance).
Lessons have to be paid at the reservation.
You have the option of making the payment using the following means:
• Via our website through our Booking-Corner platform
• By credit / debit card: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro, Postcard
• Bank Transfer
All of our instructors have received training and have cantonal authorization to teach skiing or other snow sports.
4) Lessons conditions:
♣ For group lessons, the client must pick up the participation card and the vest at one of our offices (see timetables) the day before or at the latest one hour before the start of the 1st lesson.
♣ Classes take place in all weathers. Weather conditions are in no way a cause for cancellation or postponement as long as the activity is provided by ESS Les Diablerets.
♣ ESS Les Diablerets reserves the right to change the student's class if it does not correspond to his level.
♣ The duration of the lessons includes the waiting time at the ski lifts and the climbs.
♣ Latecomers in group lessons are not expected.
♣ Group lessons take place from 3 registered participants. When the number of students is insufficient for the course of a class, ESS Les Diablerets reserves the right to group levels, from 2 participants to reduce the duration to one hour at the same price or to cancel the course.
♣ Group lessons are given in French and English.
♣ Private lessons are given in the requested language to the extent of the instructor available.
♣ Classes are not postponed or refunded due to the client being late at the meeting place.
5)Modification made by the customer:
A reservation can be modified:
• More than 48 hours, free of charge before the start of the 1st lesson, depending on availability.
• At less than 48 hours and during the stay, 5% administrative costs of the initial amount will be charged. (* Cancellation insurance)
6)Cancellation made by the customer:
A) Without subscription to cancellation insurance
Any request to cancel a course will be taken into consideration and reimbursed according to the conditions below.
It is recommended to take out cancellation insurance available when purchasing your lessons (details below)
- For group lessons: *
• At more than 7 days, cancellation free of charge.
• At more than 48 hours, 10% on the total amount will be invoiced.
• Less than 48 hours, no refund will be made.
- For private lessons: *
• At more than 48 hours, cancellation free of charge
• At more than 24 hours, 50% of the amount due will be invoiced
• Within 24 hours, no refund will be made
B)With subscription to cancellation insurance when booking
• At more than 48 hours, cancellation and modification without charge
• Less than 48 hours, cancellation on condition:
a) Illness with valid medical certificate
b) Accident with medical certificate
c) Accident / breakdown / cancellation or delay of means of transport, during the journey to get to the meeting place with proof
d) Total closure of the ski area.
e) Specific features related to COVID
f) * In case of modification or postponement
• ESS Les Diablerets declines all responsibility in the event of an accident; consider taking out insurance.
• ESS Les Diablerets is not responsible for the loss or theft of equipment (gloves, bags, poles, skis, etc.)
The parties will endeavor to resolve any difficulties amicably. Any problem should be addressed to the office.